Sunday, December 4, 2011

super computer clustering

By tomorrow, or the next day, I will have a 4 cluster Debian Linux network running with fail over load balancer I built, and then once that's done, I'm going to build a SAN/NAS with Debian on another machine, and then use DRBD with an ocfs2 file system on it for supreme synchronization. I wish the damned flooding in Taiwan didn't jack up prices of hard drives so much though, so I could get that NAS/SAN's SATA drives cheaper. :( I'm also monitoring my network via the load balancer with Gangila, and Corosync/Pacemaker now, too.

BOOOO YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Plus, all my webmin/usermin shit is linked together in a cluster formation, too. Sweeeeetnesssss.........



Now, if I had like 2,000 machines, I could build a super cluster ( cloud ), super computer. :)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this message is totally unparalleled.

    injection molding used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writings, articles, blogs I mean over all contents is must read matter.
    best-tablet-reviews.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Super computer is use for high and vast calculating . I like this article is read for enjoyed and thanks for sharing this post. definition writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    pos system

    ReplyDelete